Bar

11/22/11

Instagram

So I got InstaGram, and I find it pretty cool. There's a whole e-gallery movement coming along with apps and many other resources that smartphones and internet provides. I've also seen debates about whether or not everyone could be considered a "photographer". I think that streaming in real time pictures is something different than going to college and getting trained in photography as a fine art, or being a self made photographer. But any approach point towards the same message, sharing moments... anyways this is my gallery... I post things i see on my every-day life that i find quite special on their own way :) fallow me.  






1 comment:

  1. It is a great website.. The Design looks very good.. Keep working like that!. "Instagram Online Viewer"

    ReplyDelete