Bar

12/20/12

Thx Hospital

I've been a fan of Hospital Records for a long time, and I can even say I remember their first podcast thinking I would do my best to not miss any. Thanks to iTunes I've caught up with them all. Music as a source of inspiration has always been there with me while working on my visual art.

Earlier this year I took a ceramics class where I modeled some animals, robots, did some mugs and other figures. This Hospital logo modeling represents my appreciation to drum and bass tracks that have come out of this label.
In one podcast I heard Tony Colman say that he would not come to America anymore so seeing London Elektricity in Toronto was def one of the highlights of my summer. This cute little clay creation is my office among other inspiring objects. Mad love to Hospital and their sick music!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment