Bar

12/27/13

Time to go to #Mexico


Ever since I moved to the states I've tried to go back to Mexico City once a year or so. I totally look forward to spending quality time with family and friends although it never seems enough time to hang out with old buddies or go to the places I want to go to. 
Things really do look different as time progress, new buildings, new trends on the streets, new popular music, etc. A lot of things change but others remain the same, like the beautiful colonial architecture, my childhood house, the delicious flavors of Mexican cuisine, etc. 

It's great being back here, specially in the holidays. I do appreciate the opportunity I have to go back and forth between two great countries full of beautiful people whom I love to death. I feel super blessed and happy! 



No comments:

Post a Comment