Bar

1/11/14

Interactive Web Design

I've been playing around with the new web design Adobe apps for the past few weeks. My goal is to create a new portfolio page breaking away from Wix. Not that Wix is not a good tool, but with so many "designers" using Wix I believe that a portfolio should go beyond that. Wix is great for creating websites for clients on the go, it has great tools that make it very easy to publish slick, simple, and clean websites. I am interested in interactivity as a way to engage the user and create an experience like environment. This video shows my first attempts at doing so. Even though I still have ways to go (cleaning transitions, keyframes, hot-spots, etc) it is something new I am excited to design. Check it out and let me know if you would like to see something happen with the circles or mouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment