Bar

6/11/14

Recap, City of Night


Hello friends I will be participating at City of Night this year again so save the date! Saturday June 28th, 2014. 

My installation piece is entitled Recap. It is a multimedia installation where I mix traditional and digital mediums creating a video mapping sequence to be projected on a 10ft face-sculpture. It is a very exciting work and I am building it in the Pierce Arrow Film Art Center (PAFAC)where I am currently doing a Summer Art Residency. Follow this link to read more about this project  http://www.vjdeliria.com/recap.html  

 As part of my residency I am also recording time-lapses of the process behind the installation. This video is the first one of a series of document videos for the PAFAC.
In the first day of construction, my amazing boyfriend Rick helped me build the wood frame that will support the face structure I am building for this installation. I've more videos to post later this week, stay tuned and enjoy!  :) 







No comments:

Post a Comment