Bar

7/25/14

The Saddest Photo Yet



Gaza attacks seen from space, this image pains me so much because I see a sad and fragile Earth. A thin but strong layer of hate, greed, power, death, lust, bigotry...  We destroy our environment and kill our own specie in addition to the hundreds of other species that we are slowly killing by destroying their natural habitats. I wish for serenity and peace for the families of those who have perished in this war. I pray for every one that has lost a loved one due to war or any other crime against humanity. Still I keep having faith in the human spirit, I believe there is more good people in this Earth than bad ones, I hope one day we achieve a peaceful world even way after my lifetime I wish a better world for the future generations.  
(Picture by European Space Agency astronaut Alexander Gerst)


No comments:

Post a Comment